INTIMICHIC MENSTURAL CUP is the most innovative, convenient and healthiest alternative to tampons and disposable pads..
INTIMICHIC CUP is a reusable menstrual cup which adheres perfectly to the vaginal canal collecting the menstrual flow, instead of absorbing it. The light seal formed with the vaginal walls allows no leakage and it does not change the natural balance of the vagina or interfere with its natural lubrication.
Intimichic cup is manufactured from medical grade SILICONE the safest and most biocompatible material that can be in contact with the body, because it does not cause any type of reaction..
The Intimichic menstrual cup is also the cheapest alternative to the use of other disposable products, as it can be reused for more than 10 years. The cup will pay for itself in a few months.
¿What Is the correct size?
- Woman under 25 years old use SIZE S, except if you have under 25 years old with birth vaginal use SIZE L.
- Woman over 25 years old, use SIZE L.
HOW DO I USE IT?
INTIMICHIC MENSTRUAL CUP is very easy and comfortable to use. However, a little practice may be needed at first. It is very important to be relaxed and find the most comfortable position both for inserting and removing it.
- It is very important to be calm and relaxed.
- Before first using the INTIMICHIC CUP, sterilize it in boiling water for three minutes and use INTIMICHIC CLEANER
- Wash your hands carefully with warm water and natural soap.
- For the first insertions, our advice is to wet the cup, or use a water-based lubricant.
- To insert the CUP we recommend the following positions: sitting, squatting, kneeling or standing. Try and choose the best for you.
- Hold the CUP with your fingers and press it. Then use the fingers of the other hand to fold it lengthwise.
- Hold the cup with the fingers of one hand in the lowest possible position and insert it in the vagina obliquely towards the back. The ideal sit of the cup is lower than in the case of tampons. See our video...
- After inserting it in the vagina, let go of the cup and allow it to unfold and adhere to the vaginal walls. Check the correct position
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Choose the most comfortable position and find the stem of the Intimichic Cup. If necessary, help yourself by pushing your vaginal muscles, to push it near to you.
- Hold the stem and pull the cup out carefully. If you are not able to remove the Intimichic Cup this way, use a finger to separate the cup from the vaginal wall.
- Empty the contents of the Intimichic in the toilet and wash it with water. If you so wish, you can use a PH neutral soap without perfume. It is ready to use again.
Cleaning and Care.
- During the menstruation period it is enough to wash the Menstrual cup with warm water and natural soap.
- After menstruation, the Menstrual Cup should be sterilized by boiling it for 3 minutes.
- Check that the small pressure holes under the rim are perfectly clean. If they need extra cleaning, fill the cup with warm water, cover it with your hand to seal it and press the sides so that the water is pushed out through the holes.
- Store the Menstrual Cup in the bag provided. Do not place it in a storage that does not allow the air flow
Intimichic Box contains;
- Intimichic menstrual cup grade medical silicone
As a customer at Lust4You you always have 30 days to return. The product must be flipped and in the same condition as when you are there. Note that underwear, socks, latex products and intimate products must be unopened in order to be returned. Contact customer service at email@example.com and we will help you with return address.
Shipping for orders under 50 Euro costs 5Euro. For orders over 50 Euro you always have free shipping in Europe. Different conditions may apply for other areas.