The world’s first 100% natural lubricant!
JOYDIVISION has many years of experience as Europe’s leading manufacturer of lubricants. It was therefore very important to the company to develop for the market a product characterised by its exceptionally skin-friendly properties. And with BIOglide, this aim has become reality! BIOglide meets the highest quality standards and is extremely skin-friendly, which means it can be used for unlimited periods of time. This is a particular benefit to people who like to use lubricants frequently during lovemaking, or who require long-term use of lubricants to be able to enjoy pain-free lovemaking.
Some people use Vaseline or baby oils as lubricants, for example. Such products are wholly unsuitable for this purpose, as they were not made for vaginal application, and because ingredients such as oils and fats contained in these products destroy the material used in latex condoms, making them unsafe. Our tip: you are better off using BIOglide – for organic (and orgasmic) sexual pleasure!
The many advantages of BIOglide:
• 100% organic
• is highly effective, with a little going a long way
• approved as a medical-grade product
• suitable for use with condoms
• subject to constant quality control
• water-soluble and fat-free
• dermatologically and clinically tested
• also suitable for oral intercourse
• exceptionally skin-friendly
• features uniquely long-lasting lubricating properties
• MADE IN GERMANY
- BIOglide Anal, odour- and flavour-neutral medical-grade lubricant specially developed for the anal region, odour- and flavour-neutral
As a customer at Lust4You you always have 30 days to return. The product must be flipped and in the same condition as when you are there. Note that underwear, socks, latex products and intimate products must be unopened in order to be returned. Contact customer service at email@example.com and we will help you with return address.
Shipping for orders under 50 Euro costs 5Euro. For orders over 50 Euro you always have free shipping in Europe. Different conditions may apply for other areas.